Followers

Sunday, September 12, 2010

GOD, RELIGION AND EARTH, THE REALITY PART 1

DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD & RELIGION



This article was written by me as my interpretation of what I have learned, seen, felt and experienced.



Recently, i wrote a quote:



"I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is".



my son asked me a question, do i believe in god and religion, that made me think of what i believe and understand about all this. i broke the article in 3 parts, just to make it clear that its a different topic all together.



GOD



I'm sure everyone knows about The Big Bang Theory, the time where every gases, particles, molecules, atoms, protons, neutrons etc. were at the point of Transformation, 13.9 billion years ago. It is known as The Big Bang + 1 second, at that point of explosion, it's calculated in micro-microseconds so 1 second was actually a very long period. Everything stopped within that 1 second and then the Evolution begins.



The formation of the Universe started, everything was moving in every direction and suddenly there's "LIFE". What did triggered the explosion at that time when nothing happened for billions of years before and what made everything to move when there were absolute stillness for about 1 second after The Big Bang. Science had not been able to solve that mystery or find a reasonable theory of what could have happened... In science it is known as the "unknown force" and in religion it is known as "The Point of Creation".



If there was a divine intervention, then GOD was present to trigger the explosion and to get everything moving by the 1st second after the blast. Till science find and answer to that 1 second of miracle, GOD will be deemed exist and i tell you a secret, science will never be able to solve that because GOD really exist.



Captain.....

No comments: